Vibrobath short for Vibroacoustic sound bath is a sound bath that you can FEEL—think the IMAX version of a traditional sound bath. The first very of its kind, Vibrobath is a sonic massage that promotes deep transformative healing.
Est. 2017 by Artist and Sound Therapist Devi Mambouka.
Participants lay comfortably sandwiched between a vibroacoustic sound pillow and/or table while experiencing a guided meditation into a multi-sensory journey.
“My mission is to offer a community where individuals can become and develop their unique tools to transform into Sound magicians
That is why I wanted created a space where Sound Technologies can merge with the indigenous way of sound healing.”
1. The Limbic System is signaled to return to a calm state, and over time helps the body to become better at self-regulation and more resilient to stressors.
2. The Relaxation Response is activated, which creates a cascade of positive physical and emotional health benefits.
3. The heart rate slows and heart rate variability (HRV) improves, which is an indicator of stress resilience.
4. Blood pressure lowers, which reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack.
5. Muscles relax, which in turn can reduce pain from tension and spasms.
6. Pain lessens through a combination of increased relaxation and an increase of “happy” hormones.
7. Circulation increases, which nourishes the cells and organs.
8. The body returns to homeostasis
9. Spiritual awakening
To experience VIBROBATH™️ schedule a free 30 minute phone consultation with Founder Devi Mambouka