Vibrobath short for Vibroacoustic sound bath is a sound bath that you can FEEL—think the IMAX version of a traditional sound bath. The first of its kind, Vibrobath is a sonic massage that promotes deep transformative healing.
Participants lay comfortably sandwiched between a vibroacoustic sound pillow and/or table while experiencing a guided meditation into a multi-sensory journey.
This is a space where the ancient practice of sound healing meets the modern day science of epic-genetics.
My intention is to create an intimate environment that individuals can gather in community and find release, to feel good and find support to the emotional resistance accumulated in their bodies through habits of mordern daily.
" This gathering is the ultimate reset button".
About your Host:
I am Devi Mambouka a certified Sound therapist by the Globe Institute of Sound Healing and Jikiden Reiki practitioner.
I believe that feeling good is our divine right. I want to create an intimate environment where individuals can come together in community in order to find release, feel good, and find support to the resistance that our daily life naturally brings.
I have had the opportunity to create and offer Vibrobath at the Ace hotel, WeWork, Heal Haus, the YES Studio, and Vibrobath was recently featured on Buzzfeed!
Are you curious about the healing power of vibroacoustic therapy or a fan of the traditional sound bath and curious to take it one step further? Join us for a 2-hour long gathering and Vibrobath session like nothing you've ever experienced before!
1. The Limbic System is signaled to return to a calm state, and over time helps the body to become better at self-regulation and more resilient to stressors.
2. The Relaxation Response is activated, which creates a cascade of positive physical and emotional health benefits.
3. The heart rate slows and heart rate variability (HRV) improves, which is an indicator of stress resilience.
4. Blood pressure lowers, which reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack.
5. Muscles relax, which in turn can reduce pain from tension and spasms.
6. Pain lessens through a combination of increased relaxation and an increase of “happy” hormones.
7. Circulation increases, which nourishes the cells and organs.
8. The body returns to homeostasis
9. Spiritual awakening
To experience VIBROBATH™️ schedule a free 30 minute phone consultation with Devi below
For PR inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
For private workshops and any other inquiries : email@example.com