My intention is to create an intimate environment that individuals can gather in community and find release, to feel good and find support to the emotional resistance accumulated in their bodies through habits of mordern daily.
" This gathering is the ultimate reset button".
About your Host:
I am Devi Mambouka a certified Sound therapist by the Globe Institute of Sound Healing and Jikiden Reiki practitioner.
I believe that feeling good is our divine right. I want to create an intimate environment where individuals can come together in community in order to find release, feel good, and find support to the resistance that our daily life naturally brings.
I have had the opportunity to create and offer Vibrobath at the Ace hotel, WeWork, Heal Haus, the YES Studio, and Vibrobath was recently featured on Buzzfeed!
Are you curious about the healing power of vibroacoustic therapy or a fan of the traditional sound bath and curious to take it one step further? Join us for a 2-hour long gathering and Vibrobath session like nothing you've ever experienced before!
Vibrobath short for Vibroacoustic sound bath is a sound bath that you can FEEL & HEAR—think the IMAX version of a traditional sound bath. The first of its kind, Vibrobath is a sonic massage that promotes deep transformative healing.
Vibrobath group session - sound massage with vibroacoustic pillows with guided meditation
Aromatherapy and hot towel
Group discussion and bonding exercises led by Devi
Private chef preparing healthy snacks and refreshments
1 hour online group sound healing follow up session with Devi a week after the gathering
Networking and community building
Private Facebook Group support
What to expect:
Low bass frequencies create a sonic massage for participants, while also providing grounding while listening to the sound bouth and experiencing the guided meditation. Aromatherapy and Reiki compliment the expreience and support another layer of release and transformation of stuck emotions.
At the end of the Vibrobath experience the group is encouraged to share their experience with one another to find support and healing.
We'll conclude with a beautiful vocal exercise called toning. Toning is the act of releasing breath with sound. This technique can be taken home and practiced anywhere to kickstart your own sound meditation practice!
We'll finish the night with light vegan snacks and refreshments prepared by a private health-conscious chef.
I believe that is important to be supported when we are on the journey of discovery and healing so I also am offering a Bonus 1 hour-follow up session with all of us on Zoom video the week after for additional support.
Total time: 2 hours in person and 1 hour online.
1. The Limbic System is signaled to return to a calm state, and over time helps the body to become better at self-regulation and more resilient to stressors.
2. The Relaxation Response is activated, which creates a cascade of positive physical and emotional health benefits.
3. The heart rate slows and heart rate variability (HRV) improves, which is an indicator of stress resilience.
4. Blood pressure lowers, which reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack.
5. Muscles relax, which in turn can reduce pain from tension and spasms.
6. Pain lessens through a combination of increased relaxation and an increase of “happy” hormones.
7. Circulation increases, which nourishes the cells and organs.
8. The body returns to homeostasis
9. Spiritual awakening